Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vector decompiles to "Core.Object.Vector" [Unreal 227h]
"Vector" decompiles to "Core.Object.Vector" making it so it doesn't recompile. Not a big issue, but an issue anyways.

I'm going to be decompiling a lot of mods, expect a lot of bug reports.

BTW UE Explorer works with Unreal 227h for the most part. You could add that to your supported versions Wink. Also, may I PM you if a specific mod decompiles weird to the point where I need to post some source? I would rather not make the source of a lot of the mods I'm decompiling public.
Thanks for reporting your issue, even though UE Explorer is not designed to decompile mods re-compilable, I really thought the UnrealEngine understood the Core.Object.Vector formatting, at least I remember writing UnrealScript like that in some cases where you had to be more specific with the package and object of where a UStruct may resist!

I'll see if I can make an option for this in the future, thanks Smile

Isn't it listed in there? Well except for the version numbering Tongue

Yes feel free to pm me or email me.
(04-07-2012, 05:21 AM)eliot Wrote: Thanks for reporting your issue, even though UE Explorer is not designed to decompile mods re-compilable, I really thought the UnrealEngine understood the Core.Object.Vector formatting, at least I remember writing UnrealScript like that in some cases where you had to be more specific with the package and object of where a UStruct may resist!

I'll see if I can make an option for this in the future, thanks Smile

Isn't it listed in there? Well except for the version numbering Tongue

Yes feel free to pm me or email me.

I think it should! The older UnrealEd seems a little wonky. Maybe if I used a 3rd party compiler :p.

Also what I thought was a "major issue" I was having earlier was just an obfuscated mod. Sucks how it decompiled (and maybe was originally compiled with) null characters because the Windows clipboard rejects those >.<. I would be a very nifty feature if UE Explorer could replace null chars with ... anything else haha.