Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update Notes 1.1.0.0
Fixed: Interface variables like "FIController" are decompiled as "interface"
Added support for the "ForceScriptOrder( true )" class specifier.

And some corrections here and there Tongue
When release rly?
its already will 2.0 but not 1.1 -________-
Need to improve the support for some games before it's ready, but I haven't yet worked on that.
Hopefully just in time for Christmas, but also even more hopefully within the next couple of weeks Tongue
Added support for Roboblitz, Core.u decompiles completely now, this might also mean more games might be supported if they use the same engine version.
Added support for MoonBase Alpha from NASA Smile
Added support for Medal of Honor: Airborne
Revised support for Mirrors Effect

Although both have issues here and there Big Grin

Fixed: Structs now output a semicolon at the end of the struct.

Removed Thief - Deadly Shadows from the support list, not worth it.
Added support for class specifier "NativeOnly".
Added support for property specifier "CrossLevelActive".
Added support for code statement "FilterEditorOnly".
Eliot, please read UEExplorer@hotmail.com, i send you mail..
(06-06-2012, 09:08 AM)eliot Wrote: Added support for MoonBase Alpha from NASA Smile

This is very happy news, I've been wanting to make some private mods for me and some friends to use! Can't wait for the release, and thank you for the hard work.
Version 1.1 is finally released: http://eliotvu.com/news/view/32/ue-explo...1-released
This is amazing, it works perfectly from what I've seen so far. Thank you for putting your time into this project! On a side note, would you consider adding some built-in decompressing capability? This would be a great convenience, but I understand if you want to spend your time on other features.
Thanks, but APBgame.u dont working... I am need this file Sad
eliot, working only Engine.u (APB) in UE exploler 1.1, can you do hot fix for others files? please..
(06-26-2012, 03:44 AM)Danila24ru Wrote: Thanks, but APBgame.u dont working... I am need this file Sad
eliot, working only Engine.u (APB) in UE exploler 1.1, can you do hot fix for others files? please..

APGame.u works fine for me. Are you sure you decompressed APBGame?
(06-26-2012, 03:43 AM)Monokr0me Wrote: This is amazing, it works perfectly from what I've seen so far. Thank you for putting your time into this project! On a side note, would you consider adding some built-in decompressing capability? This would be a great convenience, but I understand if you want to spend your time on other features.
Glad you like it Smile I've tried implementing built-in decompression before but decided to just go the way it is at the moment due problems with implementing it, maybe in another update Cool
Oh, really, i am forget decompress .u , thank you eliot Smile
I just wanted to check to see if there was an update on MOH 2012? I saw a post about it being unsupported, but that Eliot was going to look into support for that game. Was there ever a conclusion to that post? Is the game supported? Or is that serialization error stopping it from ever happening? Just had to ask because I hadn't seen anything mentioned. Keep up the great work Eliot!
(06-29-2012, 05:04 PM)sidtone415 Wrote: I just wanted to check to see if there was an update on MOH 2012? I saw a post about it being unsupported, but that Eliot was going to look into support for that game. Was there ever a conclusion to that post? Is the game supported? Or is that serialization error stopping it from ever happening? Just had to ask because I hadn't seen anything mentioned. Keep up the great work Eliot!

You probably mean MOH 2010, well i don't think it works yet with 1.1, Elliot only added support for Airborne from 2007, still airborne and moh 2010 share alot of code and the core itself is unchanged.

Also Elliot great work on 1.1 Smile, thanks for putting your time into it Big Grin
(06-29-2012, 10:16 PM)AR1911 Wrote:
(06-29-2012, 05:04 PM)sidtone415 Wrote: I just wanted to check to see if there was an update on MOH 2012? I saw a post about it being unsupported, but that Eliot was going to look into support for that game. Was there ever a conclusion to that post? Is the game supported? Or is that serialization error stopping it from ever happening? Just had to ask because I hadn't seen anything mentioned. Keep up the great work Eliot!

You probably mean MOH 2010, well i don't think it works yet with 1.1, Elliot only added support for Airborne from 2007, still airborne and moh 2010 share alot of code and the core itself is unchanged.

Also Elliot great work on 1.1 Smile, thanks for putting your time into it Big Grin

Haha you are completely correct I meant MOH 2010 it was late when I was writing the post. Thanks for catching my mistake. Is there support planed for that game? I'll take a look at Airborne, but now I have to go buy that game Wink
(06-30-2012, 08:05 AM)sidtone415 Wrote:
(06-29-2012, 10:16 PM)AR1911 Wrote:

Haha you are completely correct I meant MOH 2010 it was late when I was writing the post. Thanks for catching my mistake. Is there support planed for that game? I'll take a look at Airborne, but now I have to go buy that game Wink
Uh didn't see this question sorry!

Yes I will give MOH a look eventually. Hopefully the structure is not heavily modified, considering they did some stuff like making the Multiplayer with the Frostbite engine but the Singleplayer with the Unreal Engine 3.