Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsupported Games
(09-22-2012, 08:51 PM)AR1911 Wrote: Hey, could you take a look at Borderlands 2?

I've sent you a pm incase you have time to take a look at it.

See: http://eliotvu.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=35

(09-25-2012, 05:02 AM)Shooter19 Wrote: Could you possibly add support for Shadow Complex in a future update? Here is the core package: [REMOVED]

Thanks for the files, will take a look eventually as always Cool, I have like 15 games on the todo list Undecided
Confirmed that "Rock of Ages", and "XCom: Enemey Unknown" are both fully supported!
I have fully supported "Special Force 2" in version 1.2(not released as of this day)
Homefront packages are easily can be extracted except the biggest one GCGame.u. Can anyone help me?
(11-05-2012, 07:25 PM)IDbusy Wrote: Homefront packages are easily can be extracted except the biggest one GCGame.u. Can anyone help me?

Homefront is not supported by UE Explorer.

Would it be supported in next version?
(11-07-2012, 12:23 AM)IDbusy Wrote: Would it be supported in next version?

Unlikely, people have been waiting for over a week, I don't think I have enough time to support Homefront, I still have to implement several other features.
Great Stuff eliot!

Could you possibly look at WarmGun(an ios udk game) if you get time Smile
(11-13-2012, 02:57 AM)MoKap Wrote: Great Stuff eliot!

Could you possibly look at WarmGun(an ios udk game) if you get time Smile

You tried opening it with "Console" and while decompressed? If that didn't work, I would like to receive files Smile
(09-25-2012, 05:02 AM)Shooter19 Wrote: Could you possibly add support for Shadow Complex in a future update? Here is the core package: [REMOVED]

Supported in 1.2 Smile Took me 1 hour yay!
Hello there,

Core.u and Engine.u from XIII
[REMOVED]
(11-17-2012, 10:28 PM)Blubb Wrote: Hello there,

Core.u and Engine.u from XIII
[REMOVED]

Thank you Blubb!
Well theres Deadlight and Painkiller Hell and Damnation, I can up the files if needded. I am curious why some games use upk instead of u's for code packages.
(11-25-2012, 05:30 PM)MonsOlympus Wrote: Well theres Deadlight and Painkiller Hell and Damnation, I can up the files if needded. I am curious why some games use upk instead of u's for code packages.
There's actually no internal difference between .upk and .u files. Just a different extension.
(11-25-2012, 05:30 PM)MonsOlympus Wrote: Well theres Deadlight and Painkiller Hell and Damnation, I can up the files if needded. I am curious why some games use upk instead of u's for code packages.

Yes, feel free to.

When a game gets cooked to the max they will be recreated as .upk's instead of .u's, there's no technical difference between both.
Yeah thats what I thought, its just curious that you cant compile directly into a UPK to begin with. I have had issues from naming an object in the editor and in code the exact same name (including package) because script get compiled to U's first.

Painkiller: [REMOVED] (PKHDGame)
Deadlight: [REMOVED] (LOTDGame)
(12-02-2012, 02:14 AM)MonsOlympus Wrote: Yeah thats what I thought, its just curious that you cant compile directly into a UPK to begin with. I have had issues from naming an object in the editor and in code the exact same name (including package) because script get compiled to U's first.

Painkiller: [REMOVED] (PKHDGame)
Deadlight: [REMOVED] (LOTDGame)

Tested both Painkiller and Deadlight, both work on 1.1 and 1.2.
They both used UDK btw Cool
Just a quick pop in for a question. You going to add support for Hawken at all?

https://www.playhawken.com/#home
(12-31-2012, 11:46 AM)necro Wrote: Just a quick pop in for a question. You going to add support for Hawken at all?

https://www.playhawken.com/#home

Yes Hawken is already supported, this build however is not published yet!
How about Dishonored?
Engine version 9099, package/licensee version 801/30.
Someone already posted the core/engine files on Gildor's forum.
A lot of "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream" errors when using your latest posted dev version.

Also, you could add to list of supported games:
The Five Cores 9656 859/0
Unmechanical 9249 852/0
Both UDK games.

Also the venerable Klingon Honor Guard, which, if I remember correctly, was the first third-party unreal engine game. Version: 61 Big Grin
(There's a few little decompile errors, but I don't expect them to be fixed given the age of this game)