Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsupported Games
In this thread you see all the listed games that are currently not supported by UE Explorer.
If you know any game that isn't working and is not in this list, then please reply with its full name!

Games that are not yet supported:
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
  • [Need Files]Unreal Championship
  • Homefront
  • Bioshock
  • Bioshock 2
  • Stranglehold
  • Medal of Honor 2010
  • Alliance of Valliant Arms

Games that won't be supported:
  • [Encrypted]Americans Army
  • [Encrypted]Americans Army 3
  • [Encrypted]Mission Againist Terror
  • [Heavily Modified]Duke Nukem Forever
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
  • [Encrypted]Priston Tale 2
  • [Obfuscated]Thief: Deadly Shadows
Here are some more games i tried out recently:

Medal of Honor 2010 ( Seems to decompile but serialization fails and results into empty classes ).

Medal of Honor Airborne ( This got stuck due to my pc having no ram left )

Alliance of Valliant Arms ( Script Packages seem uncooked but encrypted )

Battle Territory Battery ( Based on UE2, seems to use a smiliar engine build as UT2004, though script packages here are also encrypted aswell additionally stripped).

If you need any samples, files i can provide them, of course if you are interested only Big Grin
Thanks for helping out Tongue

Yea I am interested in the Medal of Honor files, the other ones not so much due Encryption, I don't plan on supporting packages that are encrypted, although I don't mind it if you send me them as well just for the sake of looking at them Big Grin
(05-17-2012, 02:33 AM)eliot Wrote: Thanks for helping out Tongue

Yea I am interested in the Medal of Honor files, the other ones not so much due Encryption, I don't plan on supporting packages that are encrypted, although I don't mind it if you send me them as well just for the sake of looking at them Big Grin

Thanks, i will get you the files soon, just have to get back onto the pc where i have installed these.
I got Battle Territory Battery Packages working Big Grin, after looking at a thread here in the forum related to KF having a different signature i did the same with this game which resulted in packages fully working, so i guess you can remove it from the unsupported list.

Will post up some infos on this game later.
Nice to know, thanks Big Grin
I tested tribes ascend. It seems to be working fine
(05-19-2012, 02:20 AM)Moster Wrote: I tested tribes ascend. It seems to be working fine
Quite strange, doesn't work here at all, but then again I'm trying to open the .u files Closed-Beta, that might be why, I'm gonna try the public ones, and add it if it indeed works good enough Big Grin, thanks for letting me know.
K added Tribes: Ascend to the supported list, I was right, the closed-beta files don't work but the public files do.
Removed Singularity, GoW 2 and 3, they are supported in v1.1!
(05-21-2012, 07:00 AM)eliot Wrote: Removed Singularity, GoW 2 and 3, they are supported in v1.1!
This means that you deserve lots of cake. Hopefully UE Explorer 1.1 is out by Christmas Big Grin
Just letting you'll know that The Haunted: Hells Reach works too.
Two more games that are working completely:
| Ravaged
| Quantum Conundrum
can you add Support for Stargate Worlds it would help me out a lot thank you
(09-20-2012, 02:19 AM)thedomo Wrote: can you add Support for Stargate Worlds it would help me out a lot thank you

Supported in 1.2. Though this game is cancelled, why are you interested in it?
EMU Smile
Maybe improve support for GOW2 a bit? I know I have a Gears of War fetish with UE Explorer lol! Hmm, is there any chance comments can be decompiled too or is that not possible?
Hey, could you take a look at Borderlands 2?

I've sent you a pm incase you have time to take a look at it.
Yeah I will.

Thanks for the files Smile
Could you possibly add support for Shadow Complex in a future update? Here is the core package: [REMOVED]