Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need Some Help .
I Tried To Open Mission Againist Terror .u package and error show up that "The package has unknown signature." and another error pop up and showed that "System.OutOfMemoryException" was thrown.

Any idea ?
That's an indication that "Open Mission Against Terror" is not supported, sorry Sad
no, I mean that a tried to Open .u Package in a game name : Mission Againist Terror.
and it show that error above.
Here is this game web : http://mat.cibmall.net/expreg/
Oops Tongue Well the point still stands though.
So Can you please make UE Explorer support Mission Againist Terror please.Sad
If you can send me the Core.u and Engine.u I can take a look and see whether it's worth the time.
Here is Engine.u and Core.u .
And If you can edit MATGUI.u that i include in this .rar pls change font type in this MATGUI.u to a font that can use ♥☺☻♦►♪♫♪☼♦♣♠•◘○, please.

Link http://www.mediafire.com/?kjmlxf29bfdl4pn
Virus Scan http://www.viruschief.com/report.html?report_id=b76a
Thanks for giving me the files, but unfortunately the files are encrypted and I won't support such files.
aw please please , i beg u . Or can You Tell me what kind of encryption that it use ?
(07-26-2012, 09:53 AM)eliot Wrote: If you can send me the Core.u and Engine.u I can take a look and see whether it's worth the time.

Is it possible to edit something like the reload time of tribes ascend weapon? I opened the gamecontent.u file and saw alot of weapon tables but i can't edit them Sad
(08-01-2012, 05:46 AM)stasis Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 09:53 AM)eliot Wrote: If you can send me the Core.u and Engine.u I can take a look and see whether it's worth the time.

Is it possible to edit something like the reload time of tribes ascend weapon? I opened the gamecontent.u file and saw alot of weapon tables but i can't edit them Sad

Through hex-editing, however Tribes: Ascend packages are compressed so there's no point. Besides such modifications would only work offline.

(08-01-2012, 07:47 AM)eliot Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 05:46 AM)stasis Wrote:

Through hex-editing, however Tribes: Ascend packages are compressed so there's no point. Besides such modifications would only work offline.

Thats if HiRez was smart enough to make reloadtimes serversided. I've played another game called crossfire where i was able to extract the game files and obtain the actual weapon animations. From then, i did stuff such as decrease reload time animation to 1 frame, remove dryfire animation etc. Is there a way to add a modified .uc file to a pre existing .u file? I'm totally new to the unreal engine 3 world btw. Thanks for your help DD
@stasis , u can open it !? O.O"

if you can , can you please open MATGUI.u that i include in that package ?
can u Edit the font for me to make it support this sorta thing ♥☺☻♦♣♠►♪♫
Not without recompiling and recooking it.
(08-04-2012, 12:03 AM)Shooter19 Wrote: Not without recompiling and recooking it.

why not ? its simple hex editing,

but ofc if its possible to path to this matgui.u - means by engine, or if they use some kind'a of txt files to designate the path,
if there this future, its very simple,

just increase the export Offset, and then just add your symbols in object offset, ofc will need to find what need, and it may damage to other functions, but you'l get what you need =).

i'm making same stuff but with other games - works perfect, THX TO ELIOT!!

BlushThis error is due to Open MIssion Against Terror and will try to help you what i can.Angry