The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "previewpost" - Line: 164 - File: inc/plugins/htmlposts.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/htmlposts.php 164 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 htmlposts_parse
/inc/class_parser.php 153 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/inc/functions_post.php 829 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "previewpost" - Line: 164 - File: inc/plugins/htmlposts.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/htmlposts.php 164 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 htmlposts_parse
/inc/class_parser.php 153 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/inc/functions_post.php 829 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exception Occurred
First of all - thank you for still mantaining this tool Smile

Now, about the issue that I have - I'm trying to open ".u" and ".upk" files from game "Hawken", however no matter what I do I hit "Exception Occured" error each time. I tried decompressing them first (both with -lzo and without) and it doesn't seem to help. I saw that Hawken should be supported so I'm a little bit confused. I'll be extremely grateful for any help Sad

(some text on the right side is in Polish, it basically says "a non-negative number is required" and "parameter name: capacity"
In cases of some of the files I get "Unable to read data beyond the end of the stream." or "Array dimensions are out of supported range."

[Image: XN7Cu4M.png]
Has there been an update to Hawken recently? The copy I have is still working just fine on my end, version 860, and licensee version 4 in particular.