Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't open xxx file
Hello, I have a problem, that I can't open the .xxx file in the Infinity Blade II zip package, such as Core.xxx. I don't know whether it can support ? Can you help me ? thanks.
(10-16-2013, 12:34 PM)JackChen Wrote: Hello, I have a problem, that I can't open the .xxx file in the Infinity Blade II zip package, such as Core.xxx. I don't know whether it can support ? Can you help me ? thanks.

.xxx files must be decompressed first, you can do that by downloading Unreal Package Decompressor from Gildor.
.xxx files must be decompressed first, you can do that by downloading Unreal Package Decompressor from Gildor.
[/quote]

Thank you for reply!

I had downloads Unreal Package Decompressor
and i exec "decompress.exe -lzo GFxUI.xxx" and get a new file GFxUI.xxx.

But I cant open it via UE Exploer -> File -> Open File,
how can i open it ? please...
Rename .xxx to .u after doing that, I had assumed the decompressor did that by itself.
I try that, but all classes's name is red under Objects->Classes, and there is only class define in every class, but there is not the other code. I think it is not normal. Can you tell me why?
Have you tried putting it on *Mobile* before opening it? It's at the bottom right.
I can't find the "Mobile" options, only "PC" and "Console". It is successful when I choose "console".

And I have other questions:
1. All of resources suffix in the "CookedIphone" directory is XXX, How can I distinguish which is code, upk or udk?
2. whether this tools only can check a single package ? There is no way to build the whole project?
(10-23-2013, 01:29 PM)JackChen Wrote: I can't find the "Mobile" options, only "PC" and "Console". It is successful when I choose "console".

And I have other questions:
1. All of resources suffix in the "CookedIphone" directory is XXX, How can I distinguish which is code, upk or udk?
2. whether this tools only can check a single package ? There is no way to build the whole project?

Yeah Console is right, my mistake there.

1. By typical file names such as "Game" and "startup".
2. Only single packages.