Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirrors Edge
(08-27-2014, 12:27 AM)qualia Wrote: Hello
I´ve been messing with "Gears of War PC" lately, and I keep bumping into very similar line:

"....
// Failed to decompile this line:
/* ReturnToken NothingToken */
// Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
...."

i.e.:
Code:

or

Code:

These are just examples: its found in many different scripts across the entire codebase. Its the same in version 1.2.2.1 and also in 1.2.6.0. Other games I´ve tried (GoW3, GoWJ, BatmanAA, UDK) do not have such errors (or any AFAIK?).

If its not an issue or a bug within the UE Eplorer, please excuse my ignorance. I´m not a programmer, just very curious and still very new to the entire concept...

Thank you for any information on this.

Definitely a bug with the deserializing of GoW PC packages.

The following error:
Code:
//return;
                // Failed to decompile this line:
                    /* ReturnToken NothingToken  */
                // Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
                Parameter name: index

Equals to
Code:
return;
not a big deal if you ask me. I've also noticed other decompilation issues in your examples, where some some code statements are outside of their if, foreach nests, which is also a bug caused by the difference of storage and memory code offset sizes in some games such as GoW PC, overall still quite readable code!, thanks for reporting this issue as I was not aware this one still existed for GoW PC (a lot of games tend to have these issues for the exact same reason which I have to fix specifically as their developers may have made inside changes to the engine that UE Explorer isn't aware of yet).

Messages In This Thread
Mirrors Edge - by MonsOlympus - 05-23-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Mirrors Edge - by eliot - 05-23-2012, 03:21 AM
RE: Mirrors Edge - by MonsOlympus - 05-27-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: Mirrors Edge - by eliot - 05-28-2012, 05:20 AM
RE: Mirrors Edge - by MonsOlympus - 05-29-2012, 07:56 PM
RE: Mirrors Edge - by eliot - 12-14-2012, 06:49 AM
RE: Mirrors Edge - by qualia - 08-27-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Mirrors Edge - by eliot - 09-14-2014, 03:12 AM
RE: Mirrors Edge - by qualia - 06-16-2015, 11:55 AM