Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few bugs in 1.1 and 1.2 Dev
1. I assume you are talking about switch/if statements that fail to find their end position. Quite a difficult bug to fix as there are several ways for switch/if's to end and one switch ending which I can't detect at all.

2. Not a bug. Both are legit ways of calling gotos.

3. Temporary bug in V1.2, I have fixed this but it is not public yet! Also for most arrays you'll be required to define an array type as UE Explorer cannot figure the type out on its own unless it were to link every package in the System folder which it doesn't do.

4. Not a bug. The Unreal Engine compiler treats Enums as constants so at compile time the enums are replaced with their corresponding number.

5. Thanks, didn't notice the accidental () parentheses. I guess I messed this up long ago when I redid some of this code Tongue

6. Not a bug. Although definitely an issue. I will fix this whenever I know a solution to it. If you really want to know the original parenthesis you can use "View Tokens" and look for things like BoolVariableToken which is like surrounding a bunch of expressions with () but not always!

Edit: 3, 5, and 6 are fixed in 1.2.2.1

Thanks, feel free to report more!

Messages In This Thread
Few bugs in 1.1 and 1.2 Dev - by armenas - 01-18-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: Few bugs in 1.1 and 1.2 Dev - by eliot - 01-19-2013, 03:39 AM
RE: Few bugs in 1.1 and 1.2 Dev - by armenas - 01-21-2013, 04:12 AM
RE: Few bugs in 1.1 and 1.2 Dev - by eliot - 02-02-2013, 11:38 AM